Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Doh! Not Even Close

OK, we have all done embarrassing things and as hard as it may be for you to believe, I am no exception.


We take our dogs to the Marymoor dog park twice a day. Our dogs are spoiled. Today I was sitting in my home office and Bob was ready to go. I stuck my feet under my desk, my favorite place for my shoes, and put my toes into my flip flops. I didn't think another thing about it until we were at the furthest point away from the car. I looked down and saw that not only was I wearing 2 different shoes, but I wasn't even close (sorry about the dusty feet in the picture).




All I wanted to do was scramble for the exit, but on a beautiful sunny day, you have no choice but to pass about 100 people, all looking down at the ground. Bob was no help, he immediately started dialing the phone so he could let Heather and Jacki know about my predicament.

Oh well, I could either be embarrassed or laugh at myself. I choose the later.

What was the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? By the way, this was not my most embarrassing moment.

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

HAHAHA... I am SO glad you blogged about this Mom! Can you be any funnier?! Let's be honest, what could really be more embarrassing? I will have to think, but I am sure I can come up with an embarrassing story to share on my blog-a-roo.

Anonymous said...

haha, that is pretty funny, but at least your toe nails look beautiful!