Sunday, August 31, 2008

When Mom is in Town, We Shop


One of Heather's favorite things to do is shop for clothes and when I am with her, that's usually what we do. Since we don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl, it's too early to shop for him or her. One thing we did know, was that Heather was going to need some maternity clothes, at least eventually.
We had fun picking out some outfits but Heather has a hard time picturing herself filling out huge shirts.

Not everything she tried on was a winner. She didn't like this one at all.

In order to get the full effect, she modeled this one for Brooks with a pillow stuffed under her shirt.

Without the pillow, Heather doesn't show at all yet, but at barely 5 ft tall and not much room to put a baby, we suspect it won't be long before she fills out the new clothes we bought.

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

HAHAHA... oh I wish I had looked cuter that day, but what can you do? Well, at least I got some clothes that have the potential to be cute when they are no longer tent sized. Someday I am going to get some embarrassing pictures of you to post all up on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Cute Heather. BTW Linda wasn't the one who told me.