Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday, In the Park

For once, we had a Saturday activity with family just 2 blocks from our house. Today the weather was gorgeous and Judy, Linda, Laura, Adam and Tyler come to Redmond along with Jacki, Connor and Corey. We decided to have a simple picnic at Anderson park. Since I only had to go 2 blocks to get home, I can be the first to post some of my pictures on a blog.






Corey had fun crawling around in the grass. That boy is always smiling! I couldn't decide which of those pictures to use so what the heck, I'll use them both.



Judy took her shift bouncing Connor and Adam on the teeter totter. We couldn't keep the boys off of his one. they had a great time.


It was nice having Laura along to keep the boys laughing and having fun.






That's a little close to the camera Corey.


I can't wait to see the pictures Laura took which I'm sure will be posted on the Walsh blog.


Connor didn't want the day to end, but Grandma's Diet Pepsi at least distracted him long enough to get him off of the playground.

3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Those pictures of Corey were SOOOOOOO cute! All of the pictures were cute, but the ones of Corey were our favorites. AND I like Connor walking around you with Diet Pepsi...doda? doda?

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. Thanks again for the picnic lunch. My only complaint is the beautiful (ack) picture of me.

Brian Lutz said...

Those are some cute photos of Cory. Too bad I ended up at work again today though (hopefully this will be the last Saturday I have to work for a while though...) At least I got a chance to get outside for a while in the evening.