Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rolling Out the Red Car-Pet(s) for Heather's Birthday!!






Get it? Red Car? Pet? Anyway, Happy 22nd birthday to Heather!!

This picture of Heather and Brooks was taken in 2001, right after Heather turned 15 (way too young)

And the same goofy expression 7 years later, now happily married and with plenty of good reasons to smile.



Just say no to dark hair...Jenny, you too!

Just one of many pictures I have found of the kids doing stupid things. Where were we???

Heather loves Formula 1 racing and so does her Dad. Maybe a little too much!


Happy Birthday Heather, we love you! Thanks for keeping our lives EXCITING!!

4 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

MOM! haha... thanks for more embarassing pictures of me being posted on the internet! You know I love it! But really, that was really cute and I did love it! Thanks Mom! I love you!

Linda A. said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Those pictures crack me up. Only the picture with her dark hair made me mad...that was a mess to get back blonde! Very cute!

jennifer said...

haha..I remember when she got her head stuck in the banister....good times.

Sirrine said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Hopefully someday our kids will be great friends!