Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Month Anniversary - My Bad!

I realized today that it has been a whole month since I have updated my blog, and I know that most of you would rather read through worthless information than see the same old pictures over and over again. So, I determined that I can't put on my night gown and lay on the couch the rest of the day until I post something.


I'll start with one picture from Corey's first birthday on January 10th. Corey had a great time with his own little cake. It looks like he is getting ready to cry in this picture, but he was actually having a lot of fun.
Happy birthday Corey (2 weeks ago). We love you!!

2 comments:

Brian Lutz said...

Oh good, now I won't have to nag you about it for a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

what a precious picture, I love it.