Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do I Look Fat in This Outfit?

I like to do be part of community events through work and today Expedia's CFO and CEO were part of a dedication of a new Boys and Girls Club in Bellevue that the company was a big contributor to. I was invited to the event but for some reason, they had a hard time finding someone to wear the "Point Man" costume. You know me, I'm game for anything so I volunteered. I figured I was risking my life but it was actually fun. Kids really seem to like character costumes and they were pretty cute. We communicated with nods and shakes, I bounced around and we even danced a conga line.


I always wanted to be a "mascot". I can check that off of my list now.

4 comments:

Sirrine said...

Sweet! Your so cool.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

hahaha. I love it Mom!

The VanderHoeven time machine said...

I think you look great in it!. Love your shoes!

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful. I was once the hamburgler, it had a huge plastic head and I could hardly breath.