Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Never Win Anything

Well, almost never. Two Saturday's ago Bob's company had a family day at the mill. Bob was a tour guide and I joined him on the first tour, which was really interesting. For the next couple of tours I hung around some of the booths. One booth was a raffle for the United Way. Of course I pitched in $5 and bought 5 tickets.
It turned out we won the grand prize. I invite you all to make toilet paper jokes but don't be surprised if for the gag gift exchange this Christmas, there is a big box from the Lutz family. Now we just need to find someplace to put it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys are really on a roll. I can already towel that you're going to have some tissues with using all of that stuff...

The VanderHoevens said...

I am so jealous! - Valerie